19 thoughts on “5e, This exercise is for you

1. Emmanuella

Hello miss!
    For the exercises that you gave us, we do it in the notebook or on the block?
    If it’s on the blog, how do we do it?
    And, if it’s in our notebook, how do we do it?
    Thank you

Reply
    1. Miss Salma (Post author)

Hello
      You click on the site, print the worksheets,fill the answers and send me a photo on WhatsApp.

Reply
  2. Bin happy

Hi miss is my latest for homework.
    one day little girl walking in yhe forest when an horrible Wolf apparead . There was a Scream “aaagh”and the little girl shouted “help! help me! and ran thought the forest.suddenly a monkey arrived “quick follow me” it said. They went along a Secret path by river and at forteress . Now you are safe. Goodbye! it said .
    A door opened and the little girl went in.
    It was dark and there was along tunnel at the end of the tunnel was a tower . The little girl climbed the stairs ff the tower ,pushed open the secret doorand saw huge black box . As if by magic it opened
    again and a huge angry ogre came running into the room . At that moment the monkey arrived . It shouted “abracadabra” and they escaped together back to the forest.” thank you” said the little girl .” You are welcome” said the monkey. I’m sorry you didn’t get the gold”. “Actually said the little girl i put some in my pocket before the ogre came . Now my family and I can live happily ever after”.

Reply
    1. Miss Salma (Post author)

Good work happy
      There are some spelling errors.

You just need to write the been in the oast. Can you highlight all the verbs in the past.

Reply
    1. Miss Salma (Post author)

Karene
      Click on the link,print the worksheets,fill the answers and send me a photo on WhatsApp.

Reply
  3. Rhia

FAIRY TALES

1. What’s the word?

a) giant
    b) king
    c) gold
    d) princess
    e) witch
    f) dragon
    g) queen
    h) castle
    i) prince
    g) tower
    k) knight
    l) ogre

2.Choose the answer

a)porridge
    b)an apple
    c)a glass slipper
    d)a hen
    e)bricks
    f)cake
    g)100 years
    h)a woodcutter

3.Write a story!

One day a *little girl*was wolking in the forest when a horrible *dragon* appeared. There was a scream, “Aaagh!”, and the *little girl* shouted “Help! Help me!” and run through the forest. Suddenly a *rabbit* arrived. ” Quick, follow me! ” it said. They went along a secret path by the river and arrived at a *fortress*.” Now you safe. Goodbye! ” it said.
    A door opened and the *little girl* went in. It was dark and there was a long tunnel. At the end of the tunnel was a tower. The *little girl* climbed the stairs of the tower, pushed open the secret door and saw a huge black box. As if by magic, it opened and inside there was *gold*. But then the secret door opened again and a huge, angry *troll* came running into the room! At the moment the *rabbit* appeared again. It shouted ” Abracadaba!” and they escaped together back to the forest. ” Thank you ” said the * little girl *. “Your welcome!” said the * rabbit* . ” I’m sorry you didn’t get the *gold* .
    ” Actually” said the * little girl* . ” I put some in my packet before the *troll* came”. Now my family and I can live happily ever after!” .

*: it definies what I choose

Reply
  4. Bin happy

Hello miss just some question about the homework (in french);
    _les reponses on les ecrit où dans le blog ou sur la page web car si c est le cas je n y arrive pas car c en chinois
    _ comment fait on la question 1??si c est sur le blog??🤔🤔🤨
    Veuillez me repondre avant demain maatin

Reply
  5. Happy

Hi miss
    Just one question in french please;
    On écrit sur le lien même ou on vous envoie les reponses ?car si c est le cas comment on fait l exercice 1.
    PETITE REMARQUE:c est en chinois🙃

Reply