June 4

Ambassadeur en herbe

Hi everyone , how are you ?

Now I’m going to talk about my version of Ambassadeur en herbe. But firstly what’s Ambassadeur en herbe?

Ambassadeur en herbe is a contest of speech and debate organised by AEFE. This year the subject was Art and the Paris’s subject was ;”Art in the city”.

So on Tuesday 1st May, I arrived with Kelly and Miss Laurence in Paris in the morning. Kelly went in DisneyLand and me I went to my uncle’s house. Then I went in McDonald and in the afternoon I went to the cinema to watch Avengers Infinity War. This film is so cccccoooooollllllll. Then I went in the hotel and I left my things there. In the night we ate in a restaurant with Miss Laurence , Agathe , Fabienne and Kelly ,Isabella and Marie Anne. I was so embarrased because I was the only boy. Then we came back in the hotel and I meet my colocator; Maxime. He comes from Brazil but he’s french. He is cool and we played Fifa.

On Wenesday 2nd May, we went to Le Théâtre Paris Villette .There were 50 students from a lot of countries. We explained to us the organisation, the rules and I joined my group for activities. We were supervised by Clea, a comedian.  We did some games and improvisation with her. It was so nice. Then in the afternoon , we gave to us the question for our speech and for our debate.

On Thursday 3rd May , some group were supposed to pass ; the group A and B. Kelly was in the group B. All of these students were stressed a lot. The speech and debate were very amazing.

On Friday 4th May , it was my turn to pass. Fortunately I passed in the last group; the group E. So the time passed very quickly and my turn came. It’s very impressing to talk in front of a lot of people that you don’t know but their applause encourages you. Finaly the jury likes me and I won as the best orator of college.

This adventure was so amazing and incredible.

Posted June 4, 2018 by gigaboy19 in category Learn English with practice...

2 thoughts on “Ambassadeur en herbe

1. missalma

That is an amazing experience you’ve had, Gillian.
    Well done, you’ve made the school very proud!

Reply